Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pretty sure you all know me already...

Go down 
+3
Diesel Dan
Diseasel
VMax
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VMax

Pretty sure you all know me already... Empty
PostSubject: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 15th 2013, 10:15 pm

and have missed me dearly. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 15th 2013, 11:51 pm

Woo hoo! I think. Smile

Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 4:01 am

Aw, man.
Somebody let the Minnesotains in again.Pretty sure you all know me already... 1346693609 

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 7:12 am

Welcome aboard V! Good to see you again!
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 10:37 am

Hey V,

truck and vette looking good

welcome aboard

2010 Tundra 4x4 5.7 , 33" Cooper ST Maxx on RW Wheels (sold)
Back to top Go down
VMax

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 8:10 pm

Hey BB, thanks and....nice truck! I bet you never thought you'd hear me saying that to you huh? lol
Back to top Go down
VMax

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 8:12 pm

ggbaird wrote:
Welcome aboard V! Good to see you again!
Thanks, glad to be here.

Now..point me to the War Room please. Twisted Evil  Pretty sure you all know me already... 2643933158 
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 11:09 pm

You don't need directions, you have a natural fixation that will lead you to the war room automagically.
Back to top Go down
Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 11:00 am

VMax wrote:
Hey BB, thanks and....nice truck!  I bet you never thought you'd hear me saying that to you huh? lol
yea, LOL. How times have changed.

Back to top Go down
VMax

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 8:06 pm

Breathing Borla wrote:
VMax wrote:
Hey BB, thanks and....nice truck!  I bet you never thought you'd hear me saying that to you huh? lol
yea, LOL.  How times have changed.

Nice to see you came to your senses. Wink
Back to top Go down
Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 18th 2013, 11:07 am

VMax wrote:
Breathing Borla wrote:
VMax wrote:
yea, LOL.  How times have changed.

Nice to see you came to your senses. Wink
I didn't want you having nightmares about c-channel frames and rivots affraid 

so far this thing is phuckin' bad ass...

we'll see if it holds together.  The 395hp hemi, 8-speed, 3.92 rear combo is pretty darn fun for a truck.

TONs of storage which I use all the time

Back to top Go down
VMax

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 18th 2013, 8:38 pm

Breathing Borla wrote:
I didn't want you having nightmares about c-channel frames and rivots affraid 

so far this thing is phuckin' bad ass...

we'll see if it holds together.  The 395hp hemi, 8-speed, 3.92 rear combo is pretty darn fun for a truck.

TONs of storage which I use all the time
Is it quicker than your Tundra?
Back to top Go down
Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 11:19 am

hard to tell with just the butt meter but I would say it probably is.  The tests that I have seen (PUTC) the new ram are performing really well and they had a 3.55 truck that out-pulled the others empty and with 8500lbs, so I would say, ya it's faster.  I test drove a 3.55 truck when I was shopping and there is a clear difference with the 3.92.  When you punch it and it starts to row through all the gears with the 8-speed it just sits right in the power peaks all the way up and the trans shifts really fast.

they have some super granny gearing in this trans, first is 4.71

sounds wise, there is no comparison, the sport model is a little louder than the others but this thing sounds good stock.  I always thought the tundra was too quiet, but I just never dropped all the money on a new cat back.

another thing is this thing gets much better mpg, this was my trip up north of you when the truck was pretty new.  I was cruising about 75ish most of the time so with all the stops etc I ave 67 mph for 538 miles.  The 32 gallon tank is also nice.

Pretty sure you all know me already... IMG_06841_zpsa80ae4f3

Back to top Go down
VMax

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 11:29 am

That is decent MPG.

My truck averages about 15 under those same conditions. LOL
Back to top Go down
Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 11:39 am

yea, I am really impressed so far, more HP, more toruqe, and better MPG, not to shabby.  I love the ramboxes which are perfect for my field work.  They really did a nice job with the 2013 redesign

Pretty sure you all know me already... IMG_0647_zps01b9e283

the sound system in here is also really good, I upgraded to the top line alpine, it's about the best stock system I have heard.

honestly, the only thing I am worried about it if it's going to be a POS, but so far about 8500 miles and no issues.  I did buy the lifetime bumper to bumper though just in case.

on another note,

are they ever going to finish the 694 bypass up by you?  good lord it's been years.  it was closed on my way home last time and you had to go around to the south, what a PITA.

Back to top Go down
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 12:10 pm

I think those Ram Boxes are brilliant!
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 12:27 pm

ya, I really like them, and for this year they lock along with the tailgate with the all power lock system.

I love the keyless enter n go system ram has too.

so yea, safe to say I really like this rig tons of cool stuff.

now if it can just be as well put together and realiable as the tundra was we have a winner

Back to top Go down
VMax

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 6:30 pm

Breathing Borla wrote:
yea, I am really impressed so far, more HP, more toruqe, and better MPG, not to shabby.  I love the ramboxes which are perfect for my field work.  They really did a nice job with the 2013 redesign

the sound system in here is also really good, I upgraded to the top line alpine, it's about the best stock system I have heard.

honestly, the only thing I am worried about it if it's going to be a POS, but so far about 8500 miles and no issues.  I did buy the lifetime bumper to bumper though just in case.

on another note,

are they ever going to finish the 694 bypass up by you?  good lord it's been years.  it was closed on my way home last time and you had to go around to the south, what a PITA.
This truck would be at the top of my list if I were shopping today (F150 would be a very close 2nd). I wouldn't worry about it being a POS, you should be used to that...lol. But seriously, it has about the same chance of being a POS as any other truck nowadays. And with a lifetime bumper to bumper, why worry?

Road construction never ends here, they do take a break from it for 4-5 months every year...they call it winter. They can put a robot on Mars, but can't build roads here on earth that last more than 10 years. Unreal.
Back to top Go down
mc14

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 11:59 am

Looks like you still have the lift kit on that thing. Like the Vette, though. Looking to get a nice Gen 2 preferably with a big block when all the offspring are gone and I actually have the time to drive it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure you all know me already...   Pretty sure you all know me already... Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty sure you all know me already...
Page 1 of 1