Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skank Alert

Go down 
+2
joemac
pup
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pup

pup

Skank Alert Empty
PostSubject: Skank Alert   Skank Alert EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 6:51 pm

The American White Trash Trailer Park and Pot Bellied Pig Growers Association has just instituted a nationwide ban on Miley Cyrus. First one ever.

Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

Skank Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skank Alert   Skank Alert EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 7:40 pm

Further degradation of our society continues and the liberal Jewish controlled entertainment industry is glad to oblige America in it's continued destruction. Our country has no moral compass.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Skank Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skank Alert   Skank Alert EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 8:17 pm

The problem is that there is no bottom to this. There are no depths they won't sink to. Meanwhile, we gear up for yet another war in Syria. Naked Meth Whores on TV at home, false flag chemical attacks abroad. The destruction marches forward as planned.

I bet there are more deadly chemicals(botox) used on John Kerry's face than in all of Syria from the beginning of time to today. He looked like someone nailed some cheap vinyl siding to the side of his head and frog marched him out for his war drum statement today.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

Skank Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skank Alert   Skank Alert EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 9:10 pm

She's been on the downturn for a while. Must be involved with heavy drug use. Next on tap is a Playboy magazine spread and rehab.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

Skank Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skank Alert   Skank Alert EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 11:05 am

The American people seem to continually accept a lower standard of decency, moral integrity, and justify it setting the stage for the next person or reality TV personality to eclipse the last feat. Continuously moving the acceptable bar lower and lower.
Back to top Go down
Ulmus
Admin
Ulmus

Skank Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skank Alert   Skank Alert EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 8:26 pm

Looks like she got what she wanted. Everyone's talking about it. Imagine how quickly all this would stop if everyone just ignored it.

Pick-Up Man

Pick-Up Man

Skank Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skank Alert   Skank Alert EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 9:07 pm

Ulmus wrote:
Looks  like she got what she wanted.  Everyone's talking about it.  Imagine how quickly all this would stop if everyone just ignored it.
That's exactly it, she just wants attention, and she knows how to get it.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Skank Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skank Alert   Skank Alert EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 9:26 am

joemac wrote:
Further degradation of our society continues and the liberal Jewish controlled entertainment industry is glad to oblige America in it's continued destruction.  Our country has no moral compass.

My wife and kids are Jewish but the only control of the entertainment industry she has is the remote control in the bedroom. She puts it under her pillow and says she hasn't seen it.

Skank Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skank Alert   Skank Alert EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 11:29 am

TheQuig wrote:

My wife and kids are Jewish but the only control of the entertainment industry she has is the remote control in the bedroom. She puts it under her pillow and says she hasn't seen it.
Ha! My wife and kids are Jewish too but no one is very motivated.

My daughter is in 6th grade. They just had student council elections and 3 of the 4 kids winning office are Jewish. My daughter was elected Secretary.

I never thought about that stuff when I was in 6th grade. Now that I think about it, I doubt we even had a student council.

Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

Skank Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skank Alert   Skank Alert EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 12:12 pm

HAHA!  What remote?  Wink

There's a tremendous amount of money, influence power and control contained within, it's not often spoken about because it might upset people to have a conversation about reality.  But it's there and relevant.  Just a quick list on Hollywood:

News Corp. President Peter Chernin, Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger , Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton , Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer , CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and former NBC Universal Chief Executive, now CNN President Jeff Zucker.

Hop over to the financial industry it's equally as loaded if not more so as well.  Everyone's favorite GS CEO Lloyd Blankfein is doing God's work as he told us.  

US Government has over 40 Israeli dual citizens within Congress today.  That's nearly 10% of congress, add in those members of Congress with Jewish following, it amounts to over 20%.  Yet the media makes a huge deal of Ted Cruz's dual citizenship with Canada, nothing mentioned of the Israeli dual citizens in Congress that have been there for over 20 years.  Not a peep.

Then stepping back and evaluating trends in our country and how we as a country are conducting business, the way we go about things, the way things are presented in media, the way we conduct ourselves around the world and the big question no one asks, "Is the US simply a proxy for Israel while the US tax payer foots the bill?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skank Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skank Alert   Skank Alert Empty

Back to top Go down

Skank Alert
Page 1 of 1