Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The definition of day off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilux

The definition of day off  Empty
PostSubject: The definition of day off    The definition of day off  EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 1:02 pm

I am supposed get Saturday off then get a text message wanting me to come in to work on Saturday morning confused  then on Thursday I get a text saying "we lost another driver" failed the drug test , while I am at the county fair with my nephew The definition of day off  1072410463 I forgot and left my phone at home that day , by the way if anyone asks I am "Out of town getting building materials today"
Back to top Go down
Yota_fan

PostSubject: Re: The definition of day off    The definition of day off  EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 5:11 pm

Todd must have been his usual thrilled self..
Back to top Go down
Hilux

PostSubject: Re: The definition of day off    The definition of day off  EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 5:31 pm

Yota_Fan wrote:
Todd must have been his usual thrilled self..
Todd is not running the truck part anymore , the other truck guy took over the truck dispatch part , I am about ready to quit if this keeps up The definition of day off  1072410463 
Back to top Go down
Yota_fan

PostSubject: Re: The definition of day off    The definition of day off  EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 6:53 pm

If Todd doesn't run the trucking part of the operation, what does he do?
Back to top Go down
Hilux

PostSubject: Re: The definition of day off    The definition of day off  EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 7:07 pm

Yota_Fan wrote:
Office stuff
Back to top Go down
Yota_fan

PostSubject: Re: The definition of day off    The definition of day off  EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 7:59 pm

Hilux wrote:
Yota_Fan wrote:
Office stuff  
I can't imagine Todd not being the one to tell drivers where/when to deliver stuff.. lol
Back to top Go down
erude

PostSubject: Re: The definition of day off    The definition of day off  EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 10:10 pm

He probably still is just further away from Taylor so he doesn't get hit with flying objects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The definition of day off    The definition of day off  Empty

Back to top Go down

The definition of day off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topics :: Around the Keg-O-Rator-
Jump to: