Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fleetwood Mac Concert

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diseasel

Fleetwood Mac Concert Empty
PostSubject: Fleetwood Mac Concert   Fleetwood Mac Concert EmptyJune 13th 2013, 11:19 pm

Fleetwood Mac came to town a few weeks back and we were able to attend the VIP experience where you meet Mick Fleetwood, get pictures, autographs, and sit in the first few rows. It was a cool experience. I've never been that close to a concert stage. Stevie was giving me the eye and pointing to the back stage area. Okay, that part didn't happen... Smile

We decided to buy the same package for my wife's parents in Chicago. They'll going tomorrow night. 

These VIP experiences are starting to become more popular. They give you a chance to get great seats without getting ripped-off from the ticket resale businesses. It's all about timing though. Check you favorite band for future tours and see if or when there's a VIP-like experience.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Mac Concert   Fleetwood Mac Concert EmptyJune 15th 2013, 4:36 pm

Good band and cool legitimate package.

I got to see Foreigner and Boston back about 15/20 years ago.  I'd do that again in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Pick-Up Man

Pick-Up Man

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Mac Concert   Fleetwood Mac Concert EmptyJune 16th 2013, 12:14 am

Where's all the pictures???
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Mac Concert   Fleetwood Mac Concert EmptyJune 16th 2013, 10:35 am

Here's a feel with how close it was. Videos from the couple sitting next to me (right side). A couple of them were placed online in near real-time. I think his wife was singing out loud in Second Hand News. Smile

Back to top Go down
erude

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Mac Concert   Fleetwood Mac Concert EmptyJune 17th 2013, 8:55 am

Willie Nelson just came to town. Got the chance to see him 12 rows back. From what I understand people waited hours after in the pouring rain to meet him and he gets to everyone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Mac Concert   Fleetwood Mac Concert Empty

Back to top Go down

Fleetwood Mac Concert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topics :: Around the Keg-O-Rator-
Jump to: