Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Top

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ggbaird

At the Top Empty
PostSubject: At the Top   At the Top EmptyMay 22nd 2013, 2:41 pm

2013 Ram 3500 HD

At the Top Fgj_zps2e9156a4

Quote :
Outside, the 2013 3500 HD boasts a few new tricks. As with the 1500, designers were cognizant of the fact that buyers were plenty happy with the current model's look. Rather than reinvent the wheel, Ram went with a few new grille insert options, including the "Hex-Perf" treatment on our tester. Across the board, the trucks now feature updated headlamps, and the Laramie trim now rocks halogen projectors with LED turning indicators. Look closely and you'll spot details like the Ram shield molded into the lamp housing.

At the Top Dfh-1_zps5dd24abc

Quote :
Around back, new LED tail lamps and reverse lamps take the place of the old hardware. Buyers can also go for an optional camera situated in the cab-mounted third brake lamp. The kit makes it easy to keep an eye on cargo or line up a goose neck trailer, and the camera can be actuated from inside the cab with the feed displaying on the 8.4-inch Uconnect screen. Buyers who go for the optional camera still get the standard back-up camera, but that feed moves to the rear-view mirror to reduce confusion.

At the Top Fg-1_zps6cc3465d

Quote :
Big, easy-to-use knobs stay on hand for four-wheel drive, audio and climate controls, which means you aren't chained to a touch screen for the truck's basic functions. Larger buttons make selections easy even with bulkier gloves, while integrated controls for the trailer brake controller, exhaust brake and tow haul mode are stashed lower in the center stack. Our Laramie Longhorn edition came swaddled in entirely over-the-top leather-trimmed seats, belt buckle satchels behind the front buckets and some very attractive matte wood trim.

Read more at AutoBlog
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
joemac

joemac

At the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Top   At the Top EmptyMay 23rd 2013, 12:00 am

Is that a 6.5' bed or something shorter?
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

At the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Top   At the Top EmptyMay 23rd 2013, 12:37 am

Yes, it is the 6½ foot bed (actually 6'4"). I believe it's the only bed length available with the Longhorn MegaCab.
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

At the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Top   At the Top EmptyMay 23rd 2013, 12:37 am

Personally I think GM is going to loss more HD market share to Ram this year.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

At the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Top   At the Top EmptyMay 23rd 2013, 10:36 am

I bet Ram does well with the 1500's too. Will be interesting to see how much pent up demand there is for half ton diesels.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

At the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Top   At the Top EmptyMay 24th 2013, 10:17 am

ggbaird wrote:
Yes, it is the 6½ foot bed (actually 6'4"). I believe it's the only bed length available with the Longhorn MegaCab.

Visually the proportion will take some getting used to, if that's possible.
Back to top Go down
erude

At the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Top   At the Top EmptyJune 21st 2013, 1:02 am

Joe, 
I have seen both the crew and mega cab duallies with shortbeds they are not that bad in person. Crew cab does look better though. I'd go for one for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Top   At the Top Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Domestic Trucks :: FCA-
Jump to: