Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally made it to Buc ee"s

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Finally made it to Buc ee"s Empty
PostSubject: Finally made it to Buc ee"s   Finally made it to Buc ee"s EmptyMarch 3rd 2022, 9:58 am

I had seen a few YouTubes on Buc ee's and was curious to go to one. This past weekend I went to one in Calhoun GA. It was pretty interesting place. I was in a pinch for time so I was inside for only 15 minutes. In that time I managed to spend $50 on beef jerky. They had a good selection, I bought 3 different varieties.
Next time I'll buy some other items (nice fire pit) when I have my truck. I had carry on luggage so I was limited to what I could fit in my backpack.

Diesel Dan and theshyguy like this post

Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Finally made it to Buc ee"s   Finally made it to Buc ee"s EmptyMarch 4th 2022, 10:05 am

Got one a few miles from me...I drive over for the non-Ethanol fuel for my RZR and lawn equipment, and DEF at the pump for my truck.

The Beaver Nuggets are good. They have pretty decent bbq sandwiches too. Jerky is always good.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Finally made it to Buc ee"s   Finally made it to Buc ee"s EmptyMarch 5th 2022, 12:54 pm

I always buy a group of sandwiches when I swing by one. Good gas prices too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally made it to Buc ee"s   Finally made it to Buc ee"s Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally made it to Buc ee"s
Page 1 of 1