Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riots and Immunity in FL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Diseasel

Riots and Immunity in FL Empty
PostSubject: Riots and Immunity in FL   Riots and Immunity in FL EmptyApril 20th 2021, 12:41 pm

I always wondered why current laws weren't able to ensure roadways were free from political disruption (rioters, etc). Florida's new immunity law seems to be another answer. Sounds like it gives immunity to first responders and those driving roadways. I could picture a large 4x4 with flag, rolling coal, while enforcing the law. I imagine the new law will be challenged in the courts but in the meantime I bet there won't be many riots in Florida. I bet a few more states move in that direction.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Riots and Immunity in FL   Riots and Immunity in FL EmptyApril 20th 2021, 1:56 pm

If their in the road, run em over.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Riots and Immunity in FL   Riots and Immunity in FL EmptyApril 20th 2021, 3:14 pm

If Democrats would just enforce the laws on the books in their States, we'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Riots and Immunity in FL   Riots and Immunity in FL EmptyApril 23rd 2021, 1:07 am

Oklahoma passed a similar law today.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Riots and Immunity in FL   Riots and Immunity in FL EmptyApril 29th 2021, 2:01 am

TN was/is looking into something similar as well.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Riots and Immunity in FL   Riots and Immunity in FL EmptyMay 7th 2021, 6:32 pm

I smell a state vs fed battle royal coming. Ive been surprised how progressive Biden has been and some state arent liking it and the lack of accountability for these riots, sorry I meant to say peaceful protests.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Riots and Immunity in FL   Riots and Immunity in FL EmptyMay 8th 2021, 3:01 pm

He's definitely moved far more left than many expected. Even some Californians are in the news about how far left things have moved. I saw a story about Venice, CA being taken over by homeless encampments. It's incomprehensible to spend tens of thousands $ in property taxes while the city does nothing to stop your community from being trashed.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Riots and Immunity in FL   Riots and Immunity in FL EmptyMay 10th 2021, 2:44 am

Honestly, I'm surprised the CIC hasn't gone more extreme.....yet.

While trump may not have been "presidential" the country would recover from his poor judgement/lack of political experience sooner than what the Dems are putting into place now, jmo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riots and Immunity in FL   Riots and Immunity in FL Empty

Back to top Go down

Riots and Immunity in FL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topics :: Around the Keg-O-Rator-
Jump to: