Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wireless Freedom Dispenser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pup

pup

Wireless Freedom Dispenser Empty
PostSubject: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyJuly 17th 2019, 9:32 am

Picked up the latest, gluten free, wireless freedom dispenser from Glock.

The G48 9mm. Slightly scaled up G43, little wider and longer grip. Single stack, 10 rounds, tad over 4" barrel.
G43X uses the same frame and magazine, slide and barrel are shorter.

Local gunshop had it on sale for $399.

Getting some TFX Pro sites put on it from TruGlo via the wife.

Wireless Freedom Dispenser G4810
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyJuly 17th 2019, 3:13 pm

Nice. I need another concealed handgun and that looks like a good candidate.

Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyJuly 17th 2019, 4:45 pm

The G43X is the same gun, slide is just 3/4" shorter.
I fondeled both, but liked the longer slide(what she said anyway)
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyJuly 17th 2019, 6:18 pm

Very nice. I wouldn't mind getting that model. Still using my G42, now wish I bought the G43. Wife never got her permit so it is mine.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyJuly 19th 2019, 12:19 pm

Signed up to take the LTC/CHL class on 8/3.
TX streamlined it a few years ago. 4hr class, then fire 50rnds at a silhouette target.

Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyJuly 19th 2019, 1:25 pm

Good for you. There is always something new to learn or to correct something you may have been doing wrong. People that are not firearm owners sometimes do not understand that we take lessons/safety course to be a safe and responsible shooter.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyAugust 5th 2019, 11:19 am

Qualified on Saturday, wife did too with the G48...I shot my 1911.
247 out of 250 possible points shooting...48rnds in the 5 point ring, one in the 4 point and one in the 3 point. Got a bit lazy when we dropped back to 15yrds.
100% on the written exam.

Wife shot 236/250 and 80 on the exam...she over thought a couple of the multiple choice questions. She shoots the G48 pretty good. Got her a MagLula reloader to help load the magazines. She prefers the G48 over her G42 because of the slightly longer and wider grip.

Uploaded everything the state needs this morning. Fingerprints are being taken and submitted this afternoon. Should have my LTC in my hand in 2 or 3 weeks.

Sidenote...the El Paso Wal Mart shooter lived off and on with his grandparents in Allen, right across town from me.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyAugust 5th 2019, 5:22 pm

Sounds like the course was well worth it. Eventually we will move to a free state that allows CCW.
These shootings have got to stop. New gun laws will result from this past weekend.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyAugust 5th 2019, 6:03 pm

TheQuig wrote:
New gun laws will result from this past weekend.

They can pass 5000 more laws, won't stop a thing.

It will just make it harder for me and you.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyAugust 5th 2019, 6:06 pm

Instructor was telling us at the begining of the class that Texas DPS had to compile stats as part of allowing CHL back in 93.

Turns out CHL/LTC licensees are 13 times less likely to commit a crime than the general public in that time period. And 2 times less likely than the police themselves.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyAugust 5th 2019, 6:07 pm

pup wrote:
Instructor was telling us at the begining of the class that Texas DPS had to compile stats on who gets issued permits as part of allowing CHL back in 93.

Turns out CHL/LTC licensees are 13 times less likely to commit a crime than the general public in that time period. And 2 times less likely than the police themselves.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyAugust 5th 2019, 8:34 pm

People that do these things really have a mental problem. I don't mind the background check. A lot of people are against it arguing that it is a back door to find out who has what. Gangs can't be controlled, they can get a hold of any gun they want, yet it is the person that does a purchase legally who gets the bad end of the stick.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyAugust 6th 2019, 10:53 am

Had to go thru FBI background checks on every gun purchase to date.

LTC--Another background check. Plus full finger printing. Plus DL.
Renew DL---Current DL wasn't proof enough of who I was, needed additonal proof. So I used my PassPort...that I used my old DL as proof in order to get.

The entire thing is a circular charade set in place to give warm fuzzies to the whiners and snowflakes.

Criminals/Gang Bangers won't follow the law, so lets make law abiding citizens jump thru endless hoops instead.

Somewhere in the halls of Congress, that actually makes sense.

At least my DL and LTC will be on the same renewal cycle now. Every 5 years.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyAugust 6th 2019, 2:26 pm

All my purchases require a State Police background check and if buying a handgun a special permit is needed. The permit can take up to and usually does take 30 days. It expires after 90 days.
I was surprised when I get my DOD military base pass that they know I have firearms with a quick look on their computer. I have to get a new pass this week.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyAugust 6th 2019, 3:03 pm

Part of the deal here, if we ever get asked for our ID, like in a traffic stop, is that we hand them both the DL and LTC.

We dont have to offer if we have a gun or not. And if they ask, its just yes or no answer.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyAugust 7th 2019, 4:06 pm

I agree, most of these knuckle heads killing people have mental issues and made their purchases through authorized arms dealers. We need to close the loop on mental health. The left probably would probably push back wanting to protect those with mental health challenges.

The government can track us so why are they missing all these extremists posting extreme views online including mass shooting plans? If fixing that doesn't work then talk about tightening gun laws.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser EmptyAugust 7th 2019, 5:30 pm

New gun laws, background checks, etc..are all about giving warm fuzzies to the anti-2nd amenders, and to give them a foot in the door for more restrictions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wireless Freedom Dispenser   Wireless Freedom Dispenser Empty

Back to top Go down

Wireless Freedom Dispenser
Page 1 of 1