HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

UPS needs better excuses.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

PostSubject: UPS needs better excuses.   March 10th 2017, 6:17 pm

In February on a warm day I took my wife and kids to my brothers farm for a day of handgun practice. After I came home I ordered more ammunition to make up the 500 rounds we shot. On February 20, I ordered from Freedom Munitons but they took their time (6 days) to fill the order. I was supposed to receive a delivery today from UPS, but this is what I received instead:
03/09/2017
6:00 P.M.
A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

Looking on their tracking site I see the ammunition has been in NJ since 0300 today. Don't know when they will deliver it, or if was damaged in the "derailment". Kind of makes you just shake your head.

theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: UPS needs better excuses.   March 12th 2017, 12:42 am

I deal with USPS shipments on a near daily basis and they are horrible. They'll blame us for lost packages even when the tracking number THEY provided on THEIR receipt shows its in the post office it was dropped off at or one along the route to us. Whats worse is the customers believes what the USPS employee says instead of their own eyes and USPS's website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: UPS needs better excuses.   March 12th 2017, 7:47 pm

I've tracked USPS packages and find they sometimes sit in the post office in my town for 4 days before being put out to delivery.

In the summer when my wife is in Georgia and I have to mail her prescriptions that she can only get a 30 day supply instead of a 90 day supply, I use USPS. Certified, insured, receipt requested, and usually she will receive it the next day 800 miles away. They can be good or real bad, it's a roll of the dice.

pup

PostSubject: Re: UPS needs better excuses.   March 13th 2017, 11:02 am

They get to pre-delaying packages based on spotty weather forecasting alone now too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPS needs better excuses.   

Back to top Go down

UPS needs better excuses.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1