Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yeah! My son got a job.

Go down 
+2
theshyguy
pup
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Yeah! My son got a job. Empty
PostSubject: Yeah! My son got a job.   Yeah! My son got a job. EmptySeptember 21st 2016, 9:52 pm

He graduated in May with a Bachelors in Computer Engineering. Interviewed with a few big boys like Google and CBS. He will be doing beta testing on software for a company up north Jersey where he went to school in Hoboken. Now I'm Pissed (kidding), his starting salary is more than I ever made in a year. I guess I get my credit card back and he can pay his own car insurance. Life in the real world. I'm proud of him.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! My son got a job.   Yeah! My son got a job. EmptySeptember 22nd 2016, 9:21 am

Start sending him real estate brochures for some Lake Front houses in Texas. Tell him if he works real hard and sticks with it, he'll have you one paid for in no time.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! My son got a job.   Yeah! My son got a job. EmptySeptember 22nd 2016, 11:15 am

pup wrote:
Start sending him real estate brochures for some Lake Front houses in Texas. Tell him if he works real hard and sticks with it, he'll have you one paid for in no time.

Yeah! My son got a job. 1315787700 Yeah! My son got a job. 2484002174 Yeah! My son got a job. 2484002174 Yeah! My son got a job. 2484002174 Yeah! My son got a job. 2484002174 Yeah! My son got a job. 2484002174
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! My son got a job.   Yeah! My son got a job. EmptySeptember 22nd 2016, 4:09 pm

The ironic part is that he is looking at an apartment in the town in which I grew up in. You can't pay me to go back there but he loves the city life. He would be able to take a 30 minute train ride to work.

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! My son got a job.   Yeah! My son got a job. EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 6:29 pm

TheQuig wrote:
The ironic part is that he is looking at an apartment in the town in which I grew up in. You can't pay me to go back there but he loves the city life. He would be able to take a 30 minute train ride to work.
Not for a while after today's horrible accident.
Back to top Go down
erude

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! My son got a job.   Yeah! My son got a job. EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 6:29 pm

Kudos to your son Rich!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bambam
Admin
Bambam

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! My son got a job.   Yeah! My son got a job. EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 7:48 am

Great news ! Yeah! My son got a job. 233199915

Back to top Go down
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! My son got a job.   Yeah! My son got a job. EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 7:02 pm

Good news!
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! My son got a job.   Yeah! My son got a job. EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 9:05 pm

erude wrote:
TheQuig wrote:
Not for a while after today's horrible accident.

Your right Evan, I don't know how he will get to work on Monday. If you want to park near his work, it cost $350 per month. He has to take the train or reconsider moving closer to work and paying more for rent.

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! My son got a job.   Yeah! My son got a job. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah! My son got a job.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topics :: Around the Keg-O-Rator-
Jump to: