Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New shoes for the ATV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilux

New shoes for the ATV  Empty
PostSubject: New shoes for the ATV    New shoes for the ATV  EmptySeptember 19th 2016, 6:07 pm

After 14 years the the Honda Foreman need some tires they are pretty cracked and rotted , I ordered a ser of ITP tires off of Amazon for $250 .
Back to top Go down
Hilux

PostSubject: Re: New shoes for the ATV    New shoes for the ATV  EmptySeptember 24th 2016, 6:22 pm

Tire pics , these seem to have more traction than the stock tires as I can't break the tires loose pushing stuff .
New shoes for the ATV  20160924_141546_zpsdeflfroh
New shoes for the ATV  20160924_141601_zpssmoy8orm

Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: New shoes for the ATV    New shoes for the ATV  EmptySeptember 24th 2016, 7:40 pm

Nice. Did you change them yourself? I know from changing tires on the lawn tractor that it can be a real pain.

PostSubject: Re: New shoes for the ATV    New shoes for the ATV  EmptySeptember 24th 2016, 8:09 pm

I tried to change them but they would not budge so I had to take them to the tire shop , they did it for $50 .
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: New shoes for the ATV    New shoes for the ATV  EmptySeptember 24th 2016, 9:00 pm

Fair price for 4 tires. After spend 1 1/2 hours putting a tube in the lawn tractor, I though the $8 charged by STS was more than fair. The bill said $16, but he only asked for $8.

PostSubject: Re: New shoes for the ATV    New shoes for the ATV  Empty

Back to top Go down

New shoes for the ATV
Page 1 of 1