Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need truck bed measures. Kickstarter project for a smart truck bed fixture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tinol

Need truck bed measures. Kickstarter project for a smart truck bed fixture Empty
PostSubject: Need truck bed measures. Kickstarter project for a smart truck bed fixture   Need truck bed measures. Kickstarter project for a smart truck bed fixture EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 12:24 pm

Hi all.

For my 2013 Ford F150 I have custom built a fixture and zoning system for the truck bed to stop stuff from moving around while driving. It works great, so I have just started a Kickstarter project to make it available to others. Look on Kickstarter or Youtube for "Mestral" for details.

To adjust the lengths of the Mestral elements for other makes and models it would be a great help if you could tell me the following measures of your truck bed together with your truck model:

Length of the truck bed:
Width of the truck bed:
Width of the truck bed between tires:
Truck model and year:

Need truck bed measures. Kickstarter project for a smart truck bed fixture Sample10
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

Need truck bed measures. Kickstarter project for a smart truck bed fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need truck bed measures. Kickstarter project for a smart truck bed fixture   Need truck bed measures. Kickstarter project for a smart truck bed fixture EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 2:24 pm

Good luck.

A few negatives for me - as far as I can tell, $360 USD is about 10x too expensive for something that simple. And, velcro attached to a truck bed is an issue for many that haul/load stuff.
Back to top Go down

Need truck bed measures. Kickstarter project for a smart truck bed fixture
Page 1 of 1