HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Untouchable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scout

PostSubject: Untouchable   July 5th 2016, 12:44 pm

Just seems to confirm what we already knew. If you are a Clinton you can do whatever you want and nothing will be done about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-says-wont-recommend-charges-clinton-email-matter-151811191--politics.html?nhp=1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   July 5th 2016, 4:55 pm

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pup

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   July 5th 2016, 5:41 pm

7/5/1016 -- The End of the Republic.

The Brexit vote pushed the elite over here to not even pretend to care about the optics of the rule of law.

Bill blatantly meets with the AG out in open just one week ago, the FBI then pretends to interview Hillary on Saturday, which then immediately leaked nothing was going to happen. Then this dog and pony show today where Comey says "no one knows what hes going to say".....they are openly pissing in our face now.

The election is rigged too. Get ready for Hillary.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   July 6th 2016, 3:45 pm

Not about a political figure but this also seems untouchable.

An indigenous woman in Calgary, Canada who yelled “I hate white people” before punching a white woman in the face and knocking her tooth out did not commit a racially motivated hate crime, a provincial court judge has ruled.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/06/punching-white-woman-after-yelling-hate-white-people-not-hate-crime-judge-rules.html

The only way I see that it could be more clear cut racism is if the women yelled; "I hate white people and I am going to punch you because you are a white person and I intend to commit a hate crime based on your white race because I am a racist."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   July 6th 2016, 4:22 pm

theshyguy wrote:
Not about a political figure but this also seems untouchable.

An indigenous woman in Calgary, Canada who yelled “I hate white people” before punching a white woman in the face and knocking her tooth out did not commit a racially motivated hate crime, a provincial court judge has ruled.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/06/punching-white-woman-after-yelling-hate-white-people-not-hate-crime-judge-rules.html

The only way I see that it could be more clear cut racism is if the women yelled; "I hate white people and I am going to punch you because you are a white person and I intend to commit a hate crime based on your white race because I am a racist."

White people have become the minority up here now, or at least it sure as hell seems like it. We are not allowed to piss off our native, immigrant, black, brown or asian people. Not to mention gay people or people of a certain religious belief. Just let them all have their way and shut up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   July 7th 2016, 12:21 am

I would say that once white people become the minority we can get the same protection and affirmative action. But now they have done the "global warming" to "climate change" type switcharoo. Now its "white privilege" so even after we become the minority we will still be labeled as being privileged.

If you are a white straight male, you better never speak your mind because its bound to offend someone at some point and you will never win that battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pup

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   July 7th 2016, 1:18 pm

Gowdy clicked off a list of about 10 questions where Comey's answers show that Hillary lied under oath before Congress.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/james-comey-testimony/2016/07/clinton-untrue-statements-fbi-comey-225216?fb_comment_id=fbc_1050603405008654_1050623361673325_1050623361673325#f3320b9b668d45e

There are two statutes of U.S. Code that govern perjury before Congress. Section 1621 of Title 18, often called the “general perjury” statute, prohibits individuals from lying to Congress while under oath, while Section 1001, also known as the “false statement” statute, covers testimony given while not under oath. A person convicted of perjury could face fines up to $100,000 or up to five years in jail.---Hillary lied to Congress, ball is in your court now RINO's, you just need a pair of balls to play it. Got any?

I'm betting they do even less than the FBI.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   July 11th 2016, 1:41 am

They should because the evidence is yet again staring them in the face. But it's the Clintons, no one would dare challenge them

Also, the FBI didn't recommend charges but it doesn't mean they can't be brought. Who will have the balls to take over where the FBI left off?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pup

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   July 11th 2016, 8:10 am

The Coward Wolf Blitzer interviewed her on Friday and asked her about the 110 classified emails she sent.

Her answer was basically "no I didn't", no matter what, she will lie, deny and lie some more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   July 11th 2016, 12:13 pm

I lived thru the 60's, and I thought things were getting out of control then and was worried. Now the government and society are totally out of control. Clinton is the next POTUS and there is nothing we can do about it. We are screwed.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   July 11th 2016, 12:21 pm

They don't even care if we all KNOW its rigged. That's the scariest part. They don't care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable   

Back to top Go down

Untouchable
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topics :: Around the Keg-O-Rator-
Jump to: