Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outsourcing IT Jobs

Go down 
+2
pup
Diseasel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Diseasel

Outsourcing IT Jobs  Empty
PostSubject: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 2nd 2016, 12:44 pm

It's been in the news and seems to be getting worse. Big corporations are saving money by outsourcing IT jobs to IT companies specializing in hiring temporary green card employees. And those losing their jobs must spoon feed their H1B replacement or lose their severance pay. One complaint is the training is really a transfer of knowdege that should already be there. Disney had some bad publicity a few months back. They say in some cases the IT employee is being replaced abroad by virtual interfaces.

That's pretty rough for a struggling US middle class when even service industry jobs are being outsourced.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 2nd 2016, 12:57 pm

As long as the big corps execs chase obscene bonuses based on quarterly Wall Street results, the middle class working man will be fucked.

And its getting worse at an exponentially accelerating rate.

We'll be picking melons for the illegals before its all over.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 2nd 2016, 1:00 pm

On a related note, some of my more liberal left wing friends on Facebook who are the most vocal on extending "rights" to the illegals are now being replaced by the same foreign workers they championed.....only now do they see the idiocy of their ways.

The unemployment line has a way of sharpening one's perspective.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 2nd 2016, 2:02 pm

pup wrote:
The unemployment line has a way of sharpening one's perspective.

Unfortunately too little too late.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 1:11 am

Has their opinion changed any now?

We are on the road to Venezuela!
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 8:29 am

One of them has gone quiet about it, the other has gone bone stupid.

His new line is we should all live like third worlders with nothing.

I told him that kinda flies in the face of that 3rd worlder you just trained to take your job and money.

Pretty typical reaction for a lunatic from the far left. When failure hits, go harder left.

Pretty much the same thing you see when a dog is chasing its tail into oblivion. They are too damn stupid to know whey they do that either.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 12:28 pm

The left choose to ignore that which is in front of them. Lucky me, my mother in law Democrat and as far left as it can go has been up here on a 2 week visit, she leaves Monday. Normally a pretty good woman, when politics are discussed the table gets loud quickly. I shut it down quickly as neither of us will change our positions.
Here are some of the things (very short list) of what she believes to be true:
Clinton did nothing wrong in Benghazi
Clintons emails were legal or on no importance
I have a problem if I believe that 47% of the U.S. receive some sort of government support. Forget the fact that I receive Social Security, as well as she and her husband and everyone living in their Florida mobile home park.
The world respects POTUS, and he does not favor Muslims.
We should stop gun violence, but when I bring up why Chicago with the black on black killings is ignored by the White House, she doesn't see a problem there.

The left will not change, only go further to the left as they get pushed back.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 1:19 pm

And they never bore of telling you just how damn brilliant they are and just how ignorant everyone else is.

Back to top Go down
Charlie in TX

Charlie in TX

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 2:23 pm

It is also amazing how these 'tolerant' leftists go to a Trump speech and start punching Trump supporters. How very tolerant.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 3:50 pm

pup wrote:
And they never bore of telling you just how damn brilliant they are and just how ignorant everyone else is.

You are so right that it gives me the chills. Twice this week it boiled down to that and the second time she brought up the fact I got up and left the table. It was over the pronunciation of the word Coyote. I leave off the "e" at the end and pronounce it Coyot. Well, the dictionary states educated people use the "e" with such a smug look on her face, I had to leave rather than say what I wanted.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 4:23 pm

It has gotten worse over the past few years too. Political debates are pointless with them, you could agree with them completely, only for them to disagree at that point and tell you just how much more intelligent they are for it.

They actually stand for nothing. No morals, no integrity, no decency, no respect. Just waves and waves of blind intolerance couched as a "higher intellect".

They riot in San Jose, and blame Trump and his supporters while doing it.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 4th 2016, 1:11 am

I hear people say coyote and coyot. Same as saying neither; pronounce it like you are starting to say "knife" or more like "knee". And similar with the word "either". To me its the same as people making fun of GW for mispronouncing "nuclear". I'd guess most people say it incorrectly and as long as the POTUS doesn't launch them without damn good reason I don't care what he calls them.

How does your MIL pronounce "oil"? I say "ool" but its correctly pronounced "o-yul". And no these are not correct notes of pronunciation but I dont care so tongue
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  EmptyJune 4th 2016, 12:27 pm

We all pronounce oil the same, o-yul.
Crayons is another that my mother in law puts down me and my daughter, we pronounce it cran.
I can remember my grandmother pronounce oil- Earl, and toilet, turlet.
Same as Creek, I say Crek.
We have a bay about 1/2 mile east of us that is about 5 miles across and only a 1/4 mile barrier islands separates us from the ocean. The bay and town nearby are call Barnegat, a Dutch name. People from here (generations) pronounce it with the "a" at the end, while city people call it out with an "e".
Even my own town is not pronounced the way it is spelled. I live in Forked River pronounced Forked-ed River. I really wouldn't expect an out sider to get it correct as that just is normal.

PostSubject: Re: Outsourcing IT Jobs    Outsourcing IT Jobs  Empty

Back to top Go down

Outsourcing IT Jobs
Page 1 of 1