Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could use some help, prayers and good luck

Go down 
+4
Diseasel
ggbaird
Diesel Dan
TheQuig
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Could use some help, prayers and good luck Empty
PostSubject: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 7:19 pm

I just found out today that my oldest daughter has breast cancer. She is 37 and pregnant with her first. Surgery will be in the next 10 days I'm guessing by what they have told her. If your one to pray, please mention her in your prayers.
Thanks,
Rich

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 7:42 pm

Wow, best wishes to you and the family.
Talk about a emotional rollercoaster, celebrating a new life while battling to save another.   Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 8:13 pm

Sorry to hear Rich. I hope everything works out for your daughter and no harm comes to her child.
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 5th 2016, 2:38 pm

Very sad to hear that. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 6th 2016, 12:53 am

You all will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 6th 2016, 8:48 am

Prayers and best wishes to her and all of you. Stay Strong.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 6th 2016, 3:50 pm

She went to the chosen surgeon yesterday. Surgery will be within 2 weeks, she elected to have both breast removed. It will allow her to avoid radiation for now and hopefully in the future as she plans to try and save the baby. As far as they can tell, the cancer is a type that spreads quickly but they found it early or so they think. I will find out more after her visit next Friday when the doctor tells her everything about the procedure and what she should expect.

Thank you for the good wishes and prayers.

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 8th 2016, 4:43 pm

Positive thoughts and prayers from cheesehead land. All the best Rich.
Back to top Go down
Bambam
Admin
Bambam

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 11th 2016, 7:42 am

Praying for you all..

Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 13th 2016, 7:52 pm

I found out today that the surgery is scheduled for Tuesday the 17th. I had planned on taking the day off when I knew the date but my daughter is insisting that neither I, her mother, and anyone else come to the hospital. She said she will stress her out even more.
According to her surgeon, she will come home the next day and her husband will be in constant communication throughout the day.
Now I'm the one stressing out over this, but better I take the stress than to add more to hers.

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 14th 2016, 3:07 pm

Sometimes having a bunch of well wishers, family etc around does cause more stress I know I feel that way. Hope it turns out OK for her and glad you are honoring her wishes, in a way you are helping shoulder some of the burden for her.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 16th 2016, 1:40 am

I agree, sometimes having people around causes more stress because now you are worried about their worrying. Same thing when something major happens, I always hate to bring it up because I know they are tired of being constantly reminded.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 18th 2016, 3:15 pm

My daughter came home today. She is in some pain, but glad to be home. It will take a week or two of lab work to see if any of it spread, so far we are optimistic. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Rich

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 18th 2016, 5:07 pm

Could use some help, prayers and good luck 2484002174
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 19th 2016, 2:03 am

God to hear! Hopefully it stays good news.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck EmptyMay 19th 2016, 10:20 am

We'll hope the good news keeps coming Rich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could use some help, prayers and good luck   Could use some help, prayers and good luck Empty

Back to top Go down

Could use some help, prayers and good luck
Page 1 of 1