Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FCA Lawsuit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diseasel

FCA Lawsuit Empty
PostSubject: FCA Lawsuit   FCA Lawsuit EmptyJanuary 15th 2016, 2:06 am

I guess we'll see if there's anything to it. Sounds like FCA and the dealership have history. We all knew the sales numbers were BS but this could be on steroids. The story goes, if the dealership plays ball, FCA grants them a high volume discount when they buy more vehicles. The dealer just needs to falsely classify unsold vehicles as loaners, demos, etc.

Quote :
A Chicago-based dealership group has filed an explosive lawsuit against Fiat Chrysler Automobiles accusing the company of paying dealers to fake new-vehicle sales, Automotive News reports.

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/01/14/dealer-chain-fca-sales-lawsuit/
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

FCA Lawsuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCA Lawsuit   FCA Lawsuit EmptyJanuary 15th 2016, 9:37 am

I wouldn't doubt that there is something to it. Back in Aug/Sept when I was pricing out Jeeps, two of them showed up as sold to me under my moparownersconnect account in the last week of Aug. About a week into Sept, they disappeared and the one I actually bought showed up.

I was thinking "wtf" at the time.....but its making sense now.
Back to top Go down

FCA Lawsuit
Page 1 of 1