Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I knew he reminded me of someone,,,,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pup

pup

I knew he reminded me of someone,,,, Empty
PostSubject: I knew he reminded me of someone,,,,   I knew he reminded me of someone,,,, EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 8:34 pm

I knew he reminded me of someone,,,, 739d38f0-f2c9-0132-44e5-0a2ca390b447
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: I knew he reminded me of someone,,,,   I knew he reminded me of someone,,,, EmptyApril 4th 2016, 7:41 pm

It would appear like Uncle Fester that Ted like to stay up all night and did what many would consider conduct that's not becoming of POTUS unless your first name is Bill.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/95876097-7-things-about-ted-cruz-and-the-dc-madam-you-should-know

Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: I knew he reminded me of someone,,,,   I knew he reminded me of someone,,,, EmptyApril 5th 2016, 3:08 pm

If the allegations are true, the GOP will look the other way until the convention and then toss him to the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I knew he reminded me of someone,,,,   I knew he reminded me of someone,,,, Empty

Back to top Go down

I knew he reminded me of someone,,,,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topics :: Around the Keg-O-Rator-
Jump to: