Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars the Force awakens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilux

Star Wars the Force awakens  Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars the Force awakens    Star Wars the Force awakens  EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 10:37 pm

Pretty good two thumbs up .
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars the Force awakens    Star Wars the Force awakens  EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 5:14 pm

I saw it this morning. Pretty good show. The 135 minutes flew by. Seemed like an hour at the most.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars the Force awakens    Star Wars the Force awakens  EmptyDecember 23rd 2015, 6:17 pm

I picked up an OTT Box that is jail broke. The new movie is already on it. All you need is wi-fi and you can watch anything whether TV, movie, pay per, HBO.......
I didn't watch the Force Awakens as I want to see it on the Big Screen.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars the Force awakens    Star Wars the Force awakens  EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 2:01 am

I almost saw it tonight but my 7 year old got wigged-out by the theater's loud sound system and crazy opening previews. I have to agree with him about the sound system. It was crazy loud. I'll wait until its released in dvd format.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars the Force awakens    Star Wars the Force awakens  EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 1:01 pm

I have noticed some movies really crank up the sound. I can remember when I saw American Sniper, the loud noise was starting to give me a headache.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars the Force awakens    Star Wars the Force awakens  EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 2:52 pm

TheQuig wrote:
I picked up an OTT Box that is jail broke. The new movie is already on it. All you need is wi-fi and you can watch anything whether TV, movie, pay per, HBO.......
I didn't watch the Force Awakens as I want to see it on the Big Screen.

How do those things work? Did you get one off ebay or something?
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars the Force awakens    Star Wars the Force awakens  EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 3:44 pm

I went to an Auction/Flea market that is open 4 days a week. The box itself I have seen on Amazon for $99. As I understand it, it has to be jail broke, which you can find directions on you-tube. I bought mine already done. The software is also a you-tube download, lots of people showing how.
So far I have watched the Revelant, older movies like American Sniper and Zero dark thirty, The new Mad Max. I also have watched an old favorite Northern Exposure.
They are Android based. My friend that bought the box gave me his as his wife won't let him have it.
I'm about to buy a new 55" screen and put a box in the living room.
No cable bill, only Wi-Fi.
Once you watch the you-tube videos and I got instructions from the seller to visit his site it becomes easy to operate.
My box on Amazon is OTT D D .

Here is a link to the box like I have, the price has dropped a lot. It still needs to be jail broken.
http://www.amazon.com/Android-Multimedia-Gateway-Internet-Streaming/dp/B0155ZOMLM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452209831&sr=8-1&keywords=ott+tv+box+4x+cpu+4x+gpu

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars the Force awakens    Star Wars the Force awakens  Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars the Force awakens
Page 1 of 1