Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tooth extraction last night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilux

Tooth extraction last night Empty
PostSubject: Tooth extraction last night   Tooth extraction last night EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 12:41 pm

I had a cracked right lower molar extracted last night , it has been hurting like hell for about a year or more , I was going to have a root canal but it was infected and could not be numbed enough to drill , its funny as I am sitting here without a tooth and stitches in my gum it does not hurt at all , now I am down to 25 teeth as a few years ago I had some wisdom teeth removed and badly cracked molar , now its time to get 5 cavities filled .
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Tooth extraction last night   Tooth extraction last night EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 4:47 pm

Hope you feel better. I had cracked a tooth in May and have been going to the dentist every 4 weeks or so since they are booked solid. Root canal, new post whole works. Today was supposed to be the last visit, but the broke the crown putting it in. Sometimes I think I would have been better off if they just pulled the tooth. We have no co-pay with this dentist so we stick with them. My son needs $6,000 for braces, nothing out of pocket.

PostSubject: Re: Tooth extraction last night   Tooth extraction last night EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 5:50 pm

I should have gotten braces when I was a kid my parents asked me if I wanted as they would have been covered under insurance .
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Tooth extraction last night   Tooth extraction last night EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 8:18 pm

Were running out of time. Our son will be 18 this summer and braces won't be covered. I'm making his appointment next Wednesday when I go back.

PostSubject: Re: Tooth extraction last night   Tooth extraction last night EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 4:01 pm

So far the worst thing about having my tooth pulled is the suture thread , it feels like it's a foot long .
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Tooth extraction last night   Tooth extraction last night EmptyDecember 23rd 2015, 5:45 pm

TheQuig wrote:
Today was supposed to be the last visit, but the broke the crown putting it in. Sometimes I think I would have been better off if they just pulled the tooth.

You need a new dentist.
Ours has a in house crown making machine. Takes about 2 hrs after the mold and you're done. Wife had one done recently.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Tooth extraction last night   Tooth extraction last night EmptyDecember 23rd 2015, 6:11 pm

I was supposed to get the crown installed today. Last night I received a phone call asking if I could come on Thursday Christmas eve as the lab hadn't delivered it yet. Not the way I imagined spending Christmas eve. We decided to try another office of theirs in another town that has better service.

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Tooth extraction last night   Tooth extraction last night EmptyDecember 24th 2015, 5:37 pm

Finally got my crown installed 7 months after 1st visit. Last time to this dental group.

PostSubject: Re: Tooth extraction last night   Tooth extraction last night Empty

Back to top Go down

Tooth extraction last night
Page 1 of 1