Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Why is it? Empty
PostSubject: Why is it?   Why is it? EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 4:36 pm

Why is it cell phones can't hold up to the abuse of being violently thrown to the ground? Last Sunday I lost my temper which I had kept under check for over 25 years. It started when I told the boys at dinner Saturday night that we would be doing brakes on the Yukon on Sunday. Saturday it rained very hard all day and when I went to bed, no one had left the house the entire day. At 9:00 pm my son who now wears size 15 shoes decided to ride in the rain on his moped to a pizza shop and eat a large pie there. Sunday morning when I let them sleep in a little extra and then told the boys time to do the rotors and pads, I was informed by the one that does the actual work that he couldn't work because his Jordans were wet and his boots 14 1/2 no longer fit. I was under the gun to get the brakes done as the Yukon was leaving for Georgia and Florida for the summer vacation. For some stupid reason, instead of having strong words with the boys, I threw my phone on the kitchen floor and walked away. Hurt no one but myself. I get a new phone 7/16 when my contract is up.
I guess I'm more pissed that I can no longer do this work having a bad back and needing a replacement knee. No excuse, just stupid on my part.

joemac

Why is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it?   Why is it? EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 4:51 pm

Sounds like a dose of "real work" is in order for the boys, then suddenly a little break job is not much of anything.

I've done similar, slight damage to sheet rock from a door, easy cheap repair. I "try" not to damage expensive things, however I'm still trying Smile

Sounds like some walmart $10 pair of sneakers is in order. Don't want to even discuss Jordan's. :/
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Why is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it?   Why is it? EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 5:12 pm

Shoes in his size are getting harder to find. Jordans for school. work/hunting boots for use in yard and woods. Today I realized ivy has killed 4 trees in the yard than know have to come down or a stork could knock them over. I don't know if they will reach the house, but the lady next door that built a really expensive is close to them. I'm letting the boys enjoy the weekend, but Monday will be a chain saw, pole saw, and axe day for sure. I think I will ask their opinion on how to go about it as it will let them feel there ideas are valuable to me.

Why is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it?   Why is it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topics :: Around the Keg-O-Rator-
Jump to: