Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clinton for the Win?

Go down 
+9
theshyguy
TheQuig
joemac
Diseasel
ggbaird
Hilux
Scout
shatto
Charlie in TX
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
pup

pup

Clinton for the Win? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 8 EmptyJuly 5th 2016, 3:08 pm

Intent isn't part of the statute he spent 15 minutes telling us in great detail how and the myriad of different ways that she broke.

Then he lets her off on "intent"....the word that isn't in the law she repeatedly broke.

This is our government openly pissing in our faces.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

Clinton for the Win? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 8 EmptyJuly 5th 2016, 4:19 pm

I'm still shocked he isn't suggesting indictment. I figur r it would likely only go that far. He has had a career of seemingly great integrity. But this flushes that all down the drain. He is right up there with Justice Roberts in my book.

Intent doesn't matter but yes she did intend to break the rules because she was fully aware of all of them and intentionally broke them.

It can only get worse from here. No accountability if you are of the liberal mindset but conservatives or independents are targeted. I hope there is a massive FBI and DOJ walkout over this but I doubt it.

Gunny even said now he hades been blackballed in Hollywood because he came out as an independent.
Back to top Go down

Clinton for the Win?
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8