Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clinton for the Win?

Go down 
+9
theshyguy
TheQuig
joemac
Diseasel
ggbaird
Hilux
Scout
shatto
Charlie in TX
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
joemac

joemac

Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 2:53 pm

Judge Nap: Hillary Will Face 'Horrific Catch-22' When Email Probe Ends

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/03/07/judge-napolitano-hillary-clinton-emails-horrific-catch-22-coming
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 9th 2016, 1:09 pm

Here again the alignment of circumstantial events and the trail are long, but end to end tell the tale and clearly define the objective and who benefits. In every event, the Clinton's use their power acquire wealth using a chain of custody through the foundation which is nothing more than a business of obscurity and tax shelter. The trail is long and complicated for a reason, so that no reasonable person can understand the final outcome.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?referer=http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com&_r=0
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 10th 2016, 11:44 am

Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 10th 2016, 4:59 pm

This is a good read, and yet brings more light to the severity of her legal plight that's inbound, that's if we have a DOJ with any integrity.

https://medium.com/@williamreynolds/missing-clinton-e-mail-claims-saudis-financed-benghazi-attacks-b471a61b5b2b#.1hc9z4xm9
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 11th 2016, 1:32 am

All I can say is; we shall see how incompetent the Republicans are, how corrupt the FBI is, and to what extend the Clintons will go to cover up their dealings.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 11th 2016, 8:36 pm

Yep, unfortunately the Clinton's have a laundry list of things they've gotten away with so I wouldn't be surprised if she walked away from this one too.

As George Carlin said, the system is rigged, it's a big club, and we ain't in it.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 11th 2016, 8:52 pm

The Republicans just cannot get it together to win. They have had the majority since the last election, and what have they done with their power? Nothing! Hilary will get in not because she is better, but because the Republicans can become one unit. This nonsense over trying to keep out Trump by the party proves it.
I think we are just plain screwed.

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 11th 2016, 10:43 pm

That was some crazy stuff at Trump's Chicago rally. The Trump campaign person who picked the University of Illinois downtown Chicago for the rally needs to be shown the door.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 12:44 am

Diseasel wrote:
That was some crazy stuff at Trump's Chicago rally. The Trump campaign person who picked the University of Illinois downtown Chicago for the rally needs to be shown the door.

Why? This is great free publicity for Trump. This kind of stuff is half the reason he so far ahead of everyone else. I bet he is loving it.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 10:02 am

I think with some of the things that Trump is saying and doing at his rallies are giving people like me that want him as President a second look. Not going with the party flow is okay with me but he some times says and does things that are giving me a pause in who I want as my Republican leader.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 10:56 am

If it comes down to Trump vs whatever assclown the Dem's parole long enough to run, I'm voting Trump.
Or Cruz if he somehow beats Trump to get there. If it ends in a brokered convention and they hand it to one of the washouts, I'm probably out on the whole deal.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 5:24 pm

Hopefully Trump can pull the pieces together. Odd how Sanders, Clinton, Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich are all on the same side regarding the Chicago rally.

I'm leaning for Trump too. Regarding whether Trump is to be trusted - I take pause when he talks about how he took advantage of the system because he could and he was a businessman. What am I to expect if he becomes politician and President?

My wife went to the U of I Chicago and has horror stories about the crime in the surrounding communities. I agree though, it does show the contrast between the calm Republicans in the stands and the Dem thugs instigating, bouncing in unison, picking fights, and causing general discontent. Surprised the cops didn't break it up with pepper spray. The police seemed overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 12:02 am

What Trump has said has given me pause since right after he got in the race. What he has continued to spew out just gives me more pause.

And him doing things he could simply because they were legal as a businessman is what also makes me worried he will be worse for separation of powers than Obama.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 11:17 am

These protests are there by design of the Democratic party re-election committees. While the Democratic party as a whole most likely like the tactic itself, they like the results of a Trump on the run. This is just another version of BLM.

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 2:14 pm

Beck has lost his marbles and credibility.  He stated he would vote for Hillary over Trump.  So much for your grounded principals there Glenn.  The republican establishment is now vowing to not support him if nominated.  They'll game the convention if it comes down to it.  Just like they did with Ron Paul, the GOP changed the rules that it took winning 6 states to 8, thus pushing Ron aside.  They'll do something similar for Trump.

Cruz and all of them blame Trump for the instigating violence generated, yet the motive and funding of the violence are straight from the democrat left.  Cruz's true colors and connections are coming to surface now.  He's been pretty good at keeping it hushed but it's starting to flow out.  

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/10/ted-cruz-a-bush-by-another-name/#masthead

Quote :
Neil Bush, the son of President George H. W. Bush, who defrauded U.S. taxpayers out of $1.5 billion dollars in the savings and loan scam, and later peddled influence for the Chinese government, (who plied him with Chinese prostitutes) has formally endorsed Senator Ted Cruz for president. You can’t make this stuff up.

This endorsement says much. Since the other, more politically involved Bush men have a distinct dislike for Mr. Cruz, I suppose Neil Bush is better than no Bush. Let’s look at the wonderful memories that Neil Bush has left us with. First there is  is that little banking charade he steered us into back in 1985.

Quote :
The Bush-Cruz connection is clear. Ted was George W.’s brain when he ran for president. A top policy adviser, Ted maneuvered for Solicitor General in Bush World but settled for a plum at the Federal Trade Commission. Ted’s a Bush man with deep ties to the political and financial establishment.  Ted and wife Heidi brag about being the first “Bush marriage” – they met as Bush staffers. Cruz was an adviser on legal affairs while Heidi was an adviser on economic policy and eventually director for the Western Hemisphere on the National Security Council under Condoleezza Rice. Condi helped give us the phony war in Iraq. Heidi then went to the Bush U.S. Trade Representative as a top deputy to U.S. Trade Rep. Robert Zoellick, who wired Heidi’s membership in the Council on Foreign Relations and job at Goldman Sachs. The bailed-out bank then loaned Cruz $1 million secretly to finance his Senate race. Crux would also borrow an undisclosed $1 million loan from Citicorp.

Cruz has become quite adroit at saying one thing while his history shows him doing the other. Rather than the outsider he claims to be, Ted Cruz is the ultimate insider, former top Bush 41 policy aide and globalist, Ivy Leaguer, and establishment insider. There is no better example of this than Calgary Ted’s actions surrounding the big Wall Street banks and their secret funding of his political ascension. Oil and Gas Millions fund this guy Cruz has been gorging at the table of the ultimate insider of all insiders – Goldman Sachs and Citibank. His TPP support is the proof in the pudding.

Cruz and his establishment puppet masters are engaged in an aggressive strategy against Trump. The false narrative of course being that Cruz is the outsider while Trump is the insider. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In its most simplistic terms – the power elite have no leverage over Trump – nothing. Cruz, on the other hand, is the establishment’s quisling, spawned by the Bushes and controlled by Wall Street, who became a strident “outsider” only four years ago.

Trump also has to figure a way to actually survive, as Soros want to put him six feet under previous to the convention.

Another example of how grounded in principals these conservatives are.   Kasich is all in for amnesty now.  He sees illegals, "Made In Image Of Lord."  He commits to amnesty within 100 DAYS if elected.  Doing anything for a vote.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 4:00 pm

If Trump is pushed away from being nominated, I'm not going to vote.

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 5:29 pm

Not voting is one of the scenarios that plays right into the hands the democrats and republican establishment are after. If they push Trump out look for something to happen on an independent party ticket. It may be Trump with someone in some form or fashion.

If they push Trump out look for the republicans to lose the house and senate. Yes it's that bad in the amount of subversion that's in play. They don't want the people to take the country back.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 5:40 pm

"WE ARE GOING TO PUT A LOT OF COAL MINERS & COAL COMPANIES OUT OF BUSINESS"

They should shutdown the coal powered energy plants for two to three days in the US.  These people will be begging to have them turned back on.  

These are the same people that want nothing to do with oil refining, or pipelines or any of it, but sure do like the heating oil and gasoline for their cars.  Take that away too while we're at it.
Back to top Go down
toyboxrv

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 6:14 pm

The old saying in response to shutting down coal was let the bastards freeze in the dark.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 8:17 pm

If Trump runs on a separate ticket, the Democrats win. The vote will be split to much for him to win. That seems to be the choice of both the Democrats and Republicans, get rid of Trump.

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 9:08 pm

It's not a far gone set in stone fact that if Trump runs independent it hands the election to the dems. He polls pretty well on the left and independents.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 10:17 am

Hillary just said we didn't lose a single person in Libya. And we are worried about Trump...lol
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 11:36 am

Don't guess she considers brown and black people, people? Hey Hillary please describe the resounding successes of the "humanitarian intervention" in Libya to the American people.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/10/libya-gaddafi-death-four-years-better-worse-hrw-bayada-city.html#

http://www.globalresearch.ca/libya-from-africas-richest-state-under-gaddafi-to-failed-state-after-nato-intervention/5408740

Gaddafi didn't submit to the US will and empire aspirations. He and his country paid the ultimate price.

Most of us in our jobs are evaluated on performance and results. Not government, not Hillary.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 11:39 am

She's such a nice person. Really.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

Quote :
“Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.

F— off,” she replied.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 1:23 pm

pup wrote:
Hillary just said we didn't lose a single person in Libya. And we are worried about Trump...lol

"At this point what difference does it make?" Four dead Americans on her watch, who she turned her back on and lies about the motive for the attack. It's hard for a lair to keep all the stories straight all the time.

Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 1:57 pm

Here are a couple of things we know for sure:
Hillary is just an habitual liar, so much so that she doesn't believe the American people do not accept her lies.
The debate on Social Media has cranked up so much that I will no longer go on sites like FB (which occasionally I did like to see what friends are up to). It is just too too too much to keep sane reading all posts pro and con.
No one I know has changed their political affiliation because of these far left/right news sites. If anything people are digging in deeper. The more proof people are shown, the harder they fight back with their own logical point of view. We are screwed, can't you Texas guys get that new country online, I want to apply for asylum.

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 28th 2016, 2:52 pm

Good summary from the start. Now the FBI has formally asked her aides to come in to be interviewed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/how-clintons-email-scandal-took-root/2016/03/27/ee301168-e162-11e5-846c-10191d1fc4ec_story.html

Quote :
The unfolding story of Clinton’s basement server has outraged advocates of government transparency and mystified political supporters and adversaries alike. Judge Emmet G. Sullivan of the U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., who is presiding over one of the FOIA lawsuits, has expressed puzzlement over the affair. He noted that Clinton put the State Department in the position of having to ask her to return thousands of government records — her work email.

“Am I missing something?” Sullivan asked during a Feb. 23 hearing. “How in the world could this happen?”
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 28th 2016, 2:52 pm

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-clinton-email-probe-20160327-story.html

Quote :
After stepping down as secretary of State, Clinton, who has said she used her personal email to conduct personal and official business as a matter of convenience, told her staff to delete 31,830 emails on the server that she felt were non-work-related.

In August, the FBI obtained the server and has since recovered most, if not all, of the deleted correspondence, said a person familiar with the investigation.

If the FBI has recovered the deleted emails, look for a bunch of payola and bribery associated with the Clinton Foundation.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 28th 2016, 6:34 pm

She can't even get her story straight on when she started using those email addresses.

That keeps changing too.

One thing for sure, expect just about everyone to decline the FBI interview that they are seeking. Including her.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 2:03 am

Gotta wonder if the FBI will get a call from Obama to slap her wrists and let her go. If so it will need to be done months before the election so the media forgives and forgets and thereby increases her chances of winning.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clinton for the Win?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next