Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Condolence to our Canadian brothers

Go down 
+2
rustbucket
TheQuig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

My Condolence to our Canadian brothers Empty
PostSubject: My Condolence to our Canadian brothers   My Condolence to our Canadian brothers EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 12:23 pm

Prayers and best wishes to our Canadian friends and neighbors who lost some of their best this week. These insane terrorists must be held accountable for their actions. Freedom will prevail.

PostSubject: Re: My Condolence to our Canadian brothers   My Condolence to our Canadian brothers EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 12:55 pm

TheQuig wrote:
Prayers and best wishes to our Canadian friends and neighbors who lost some of their best this week. These insane terrorists must be held accountable for their actions. Freedom will prevail.

...+1. Prime Minister Harper called it for what it was- terrorism, not the politically correct crap ("workplace violence") that our own government uses for fear of "offending" a certain group. Hope our fed. gov't wakes up before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: My Condolence to our Canadian brothers   My Condolence to our Canadian brothers EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 7:17 am

A little too close to home for sure. With my Son-in-law still serving, my daughter and grandson are very much a part of the military community which appears to be under attack from these fucktards. Everyone's on high alert.

Thanks for your prayers and concern.
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
Hilux

PostSubject: Re: My Condolence to our Canadian brothers   My Condolence to our Canadian brothers EmptyOctober 28th 2014, 4:55 pm

My condolences also .
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: My Condolence to our Canadian brothers   My Condolence to our Canadian brothers EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 10:45 am

People in Canada and the USA just seem to be going crazy these days. Use to it was the troubled kid or the quiet one that one day came in taking innocent lifes. Now it's even the popular kids and homecoming princes. Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: My Condolence to our Canadian brothers   My Condolence to our Canadian brothers EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 6:36 pm

Back to top Go down
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: My Condolence to our Canadian brothers   My Condolence to our Canadian brothers EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 6:50 pm

joemac wrote:
Perspective.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/10/22/canada-proclaiming-war-12-years-shocked-someone-attacked-soldiers/

Most are just shocked that it's happening on our own soil, by our own (supposedly) citizens. But since our government, like yours, are welcoming these nut-jobs into our countries with open arms, we ultimately should have seen it coming.
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: My Condolence to our Canadian brothers   My Condolence to our Canadian brothers EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 8:33 pm

Yep.  Common sense tells us that we go and kill over a million of people over the last 13 years.  Some are not going to be happy with us.  Not unreasonable that some will want revenge.  They don't have a lot of capability, thus low weaponized capability, knifes, firearms, IED's. They will use what they have. Somehow dying at the end of a bomb with your arms and legs splattered across an area the size of a football field is acceptable by western societies. Someone wants to come at you with a box cutter, knife, or explosives, that's "terrorism".

The focus on ISIS has been "killem all". Been stated by many in government and media. This goal can't be accomplished. Every member of ISIS has family and relations that extend outside of the organizations. The more we kill the more the hate grows. We're killing people in at least seven countries currently. This simply sets the stage for continual warfare for decades. Former SecDef Pinetta was quoted as saying for the US to "prepare for a 30 year war." As long as my kids have been alive the US has been at war. Carrying the same strategy for another 30 years will not change the outcome or bring any kind of peace.

Most over used phrase in the US "home grown".  With names like Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (Detroit Christmas day plane attempt), yea real home grown.  Baseball, apple pie, Chevrolet right?

They need them here so there's the basis for government involvement.  Problem, reaction, solution.  Not allowing or bringing these people here there's much less chance of any of this occurring.  Every time the US goes into these countries we end up with tens of thousands of "refugees" from these countries.  Thus seeding that some of them will not like our policy of  occupying or killing in their homeland.  Surprisingly we're shocked, yet it's a predictable outcome.

IF they were serious about addressing the solution, you simply don't permit these people into the country. You don't approve travel, you don't approve work visas, you don't permit citizenship. This is a core State Department function. Easy to implement. Call it a moratorium. Until the we get a handle on the situation, none of these people should be allowed in. Travel moratorium on X countries.

Last edited by joemac on November 1st 2014, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: My Condolence to our Canadian brothers   My Condolence to our Canadian brothers EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 8:36 pm

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/losing-iraq/

This provides a considerable amount of insight to our brazen idea we can kill and control the outcome.    In summary we have no idea what we're going or the predicable outcomes of our actions.  We actually create the situations that make us more hated and less secure as a country.  Yet we keep at the same strategy.  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Condolence to our Canadian brothers   My Condolence to our Canadian brothers Empty

Back to top Go down

My Condolence to our Canadian brothers
Page 1 of 1